Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Pilgrim's Progress movie

I enjoyed watching this version of Pilgrim's Progress this evening. It pretty much held the attention of the kids the whole time which was nice too!
.
Thoughts- I wish they didn't show the character of Jesus at the end, and I wish they hadn't cut out so many parts of the story. .
I really liked most of it, but thought they did an excellent job portraying Legality, and the crossing of the river at the end. I appreciated that the water was huge, overwhelming, and scary because to me that felt more realistic than a calm, shallow lake, lol. 
I was also excited to see it looks like there will be a sequel about Christiana's journey. I would love to see her story on the screen too!
.
Did any of you all watch? What did you think?
#pilgrimsprogressmovie





No comments:

Post a Comment